No stamping required


I made several of these plexiglass dry erase boards for Christmas 2007 and one the people that recieved one as a gift last year ask me to make her 5 so that she can give them as gifts this year, they are super easy to make and don't require alot of time.


Supplies used: 11x14 piece of plexiglass found at your local home improvement store, 2 sheets of DSP, background is cut to 11x12 and foreground DSP is cut to 9x11 I used my ATG gun to adhere both pieces and the silver foil around the edges is metal duct tape also found at your local home improvement store. On this one I also added a chipboard flower covered in DSP and a SU! button for the center. Easy Peasy all you have to do after it is assembled is add a dry erase marker with some velcro and some magnets on the back so that it can hang on your fridge.




im

No comments: