Sorry for the delay

Ok I know it's been over a month since I have posted anything and some of you are probably tired of coming here to discover that I said I would post and then I didn't, my apologies. I haven't felt the best in the past month and a few other issues, like the like of creative energy. So I hope you will continue to check out my creations, I promise to do better than I have in the last month.

I joined a Paisley swap over on SCS and here is one of the ATC's that I created for this swap, I have 1 more set of ten to complete before I mail them out to the hostess.

ATC's are so simple to make and they take up less time than making a card. They can be used to make a card too, that's the fun part about making and collecting ATC's they are so versatile. For information on how to make 10 ATC's from 1 sheet of 8 1/2 X 10 cardstock visit http://www.ruthannzaroff.com/mirkwooddesigns/tcdiag.htm

Here is my creation:



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dawn, I love the card and thanks for the link. Good to see you posting again.

Claudette said...

great to see you posting, and glad to hear your feeling better....great job on this ATC.