Things I've been working on

I'm sorry that I have been a bad blogger, but I have been overwhelmed with stress at work, we are starting a new system and it's about to get the best of me. To make up for the time I didn't post, I have posted a few of the creations that I have made in order to relive some of the stress I have had lately.


Santa card for a swap over on SCS.


3X3 card that I made for a swap over on SCS.






Isn't this the cutest little stamp it's from Stampendous it's called Pixel & Pookie.


Bella card that I made for my Sister's birthday.

ATC's that I made for a Easter swap over at SCS.

ATC's that I made for Stamp your flower's out swap over at SCS.

This is my version of the paper Christmas trees on the cover of the Orential Trading magazine that came a few weeks ago. Still not sure what I'm going to do about covering the top.

This is a card that I created for a 10 minute Christmas card challenge



I thought I would jazz this bottle of lotion up a bit for my sister for her birthday.









1 comment:

Claudette said...

So happy to see you posted again...love looking at your latest creations, especially love the tree you did.