ok, I finally found the answer to make the pictures go where I want them to so here we go with the tutorial that I had promised. These are super easy and turn out really cute. You will also need the "Rules of chocolate" saying and it is:
Rules of Chocolate:1. If you've got melted chocolate all over your hands, you'reeating it too slowly.
2. Chocolate covered raisins, cherries, orange slices, apricots, &strawberries all count as fruit so eat as many as you want.
3. The Problem: How to get two pounds of chocolate home from thestore in a hot car? The solution: Eat it all in the parking lot.
4. Diet tip: Eat a chocolate bar before each meal. It will takethe edge of your appetite and you'll eat less.
5. A nice box of chocolate can provide your total daily intake ofcalories in one place. Isn't that handy?
6. If you can't eat all of your chocolate, it will keep in thefreezer. But if you can't eat all of your chocolate, what's wrongwith you?
7. If I eat an equal amount of dark chocolate and white chocolate,isn't that a balanced diet? Don't they actually counteract each other?
8. Money talks. Chocolate sings.
9. Chocolate has many preservatives. Preservatives make you look younger.
10. If not for chocolate, there would be no need for control toppantyhose. An entire garment industry would be devastated.
11. Q: Why is there no such organization as chocoholics?A: Because no one wants to quit.
12. Put 'eat chocolate' at the top of your list of things to dotoday. That way you'll get at least one thing on your list done.We aren't meant to deal with life alone...where's the chocolate?
Now for the tutorial:
Gather your supplies: You will need a Hershey's candy bar, Stamp of your choice, markers if the image needs to be colored in, adhesive, Black ink, 6x7 sheet of cardstock 1x10 sheet of cardstock for the band, 3x6 sheet of cardstock for the cover, scolloped punch if you want to use to decorate the band, scoring board.
Take the 6x7 sheet of cardstock and score it vertically at 3 inches and then horizontally at 1 inch.
Stamp your image onto your cardstock of choice, I choose to stamp mine on white and on a oval since I used the scolloped punch, but this is up to you.
If your image needs to be colored in do that now.
I used a verafine pade to ink around the edges of the oval just to give it some character.
Take your 6x7 piece of cardstock and fold up the 1 inch scroed line and then fold in half at the 3 inch scored line. If you are using patterned paper over white CS like I did take your 3x6 sheet and adhere it to the front of the white cardstock.
Take your 1x10 piece of cardstock and form the band and attached the image to it. Place your Hersheys bar and the "Rules of Chocolate" inside and slide the band over the top.
This is what your completed wrapper should look like after you place the band on it.